You may have read about serious skincare and wondered what sort of skincare products would need to be included in a serious skincare philosophy. Serious skincare doesn’t have to be difficult or tedious but it does need to be practiced faithfully and periodically revamped. Weather, age, or climate can all call for a change in skincare routines. Perhaps your skincare philosophy has been fairly simple and straightforward but now your skin doesn’t seem to be responding well and it seems time for a change.
There are lots of chemicals in many skincare products and a lot of them have toxic reputations or may cause cancer. Even if they don’t do this, they don’t do your body or your skin any good. Your skin “eats” whatever you put onto it so you want to make sure it’s good and healthy. Maklon Kosmetik Just like your body needs nutritious foods to stay healthy, so your skin needs healthy ingredients to maintain its health.
Your best skincare philosophy should be to use the best products possible for serious skincare.
Below are 3 tips of ingredients to avoid for serious skincare:
1. Avoid synthetic fragrances – many of people are allergic to them, they can cause irritation and the long term effects aren’t known for many of these chemicals
2. avoid alcohol in your skincare products as it dries out the skin. Locking moisture into the skin is one of the best ways to prevent wrinkles. However, you do want your skin to be able to breathe so the 3rd ingredient to avoid is:
3. Mineral oil, a petroleum product left over from the making of crude oil. It suffocates your skin and keeps toxins in. Your skin needs to release toxins to keep your complexion smooth.
There are other ingredients to avoid as well, things like sodium laureth are also used in chemical floor cleaners and parabens are proved to screw up your hormones. There are better skincare products available but they’re a little harder to find.
Now that you know some of the ingredients to avoid, what do you want in your skincare philosophy? Serious skincare should include ingredients to boost your health by feeding your skin cancer-fighting antioxidants. Good skincare products will also include ingredients to boost your collagen production and increase the amount of hydration in your skin.
What kinds of ingredients are part of a serious skincare philosophy?
1. Functional Keratin found in Cynergy TK helps to boost your collagen output to help keep your skin smooth and supple
2. Phytessence wakame is a secret weapon of the Japanese against aging
3. CoEnzyme Q10 in a special nano emulsion formula
A little known New Zealand company makes serious skincare products with a healthy skincare philosophy in mind. You can find their products online and they include these and many other healthy and wrinkle busting ingredients.
Now that you know what to look for in serious skincare, you can take your new skincare philosophy online and discover new products meant to keep your skin looking fresh and healthy.